Nordic EDC Country leather belt natural has a heavy-duty solid brass hardware that emphasizes its functional styling. The roller buckles are great to protect the leather from unnecessary wear and tear on the leather. Our belts are built to last and to develop a beautiful patina reflecting your lifestyle. Each belt is stamped with our signature makers mark. Our premium quality leather belt is an everyday add on piece that can enhance any outfit complementing a nice raw selvedge denim jeans to a well fitting chinos pant. Coordinate your belt color with your footwear or make a bold statement with a contrasting color!
- Premium leather belt handmade in Sweden
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather from Tärnsjö Garveri
- 10-11 oz. heavy-duty full grain vegetable-tanned leather; the best quality leather available
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint
- Features a matching leather keeper
- Heavy duty solid brass metal hardware
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand
- Belt strap width: 1.5″ / 38mm
- Stamped with our signature makers mark
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE CORRECTLY
- Wear your favourite pair of jeans
- Measure your waist circumference using a measuring tape
- Your waist circumference is equal to the belt size which is calculated from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole in the belt
- If you are between sizes, just choose the size above your actual measure or give us your exact measure and we will make it to size
Note: We want our belts to fit you perfectly. Hence, we offer our belts in 1cm increments. Every belt is built once we receive an order and is sized to your exact waist measurement. Therefore, our belts are not returnable or refundable.