With inspiration drawn from the design history of the fireman’s quick release leather belt from the past, this gorgeous belt is not only unique but also super cool! We’ve continued to use the beautiful 10oz vegetable tanned leather from the renowned Tärnsjö tannery in Sweden. This leather patinas gorgeously and will be much quicker to absorb oils and sunlight. The solid brass buckle features a quick release action; simply flick down on the lever and the belt will come undone. The tension keeps it buckled, and it will never come undone on it’s own. The buckle hardware is made in England.
- Premium leather belt handmade in Sweden
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather from Tärnsjö Garveri
- 10-11 oz. heavy-duty full grain vegetable-tanned leather; the best quality leather available
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint
- Super heavy-duty solid brass metal hardware
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand
- Belt strap width: 1.5″ / 38mm
- Stamped with our signature makers mark
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE CORRECTLY
- Wear your favorite pair of jeans
- Measure your waist circumference using a measuring tape
- Your waist circumference is equal to the belt size which is calculated from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole in the belt
- If you are between sizes, just choose the size above your actual measure or give us your exact measurements and we will make it to size
Note: We want our belts to fit you perfectly. Hence, we offer our belts in 1cm increments. Every belt is built once we receive an order and is sized to your exact waist measurement. Therefore, our belts are not returnable or refundable.