No. 5 Leather Belt Brown has a super thick solid brass buckle for all denim dudes out there who want a classy yet rugged look. This belt is the one to use when you are dressing for a casual night out with your mates! These are some of the thickest brass buckles we have ever seen. And we knew immediately we had to get it in our range. So here it is in its full glory matched with our thick 4mm (10-11 oz) premium veg tanned leather locally sourced in Sweden from Tärnsjö Garvery.
- Premium leather belt handmade in Sweden
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather from Tärnsjö Garveri
- 10-11 oz. heavy-duty full grain vegetable-tanned leather; the best quality leather available
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint
- Super heavy duty solid brass metal hardware
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand
- Belt strap width: 1.5″ / 38mm
- Stamped with our signature makers mark
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE CORRECTLY
- Wear your favourite pair of jeans
- Measure your waist circumference using a measuring tape
- Your waist circumference is equal to the belt size which is calculated from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole in the belt
- If you are between sizes, just choose the size above your actual measure or give us your exact measure and we will make it to size
Note: We want our belts to fit you perfectly. Hence, we offer our belts in 1cm increments. Every belt is built once we receive an order and is sized to your exact waist measurement. Therefore, our belts are not returnable or refundable.
Thomas Gerber (verified owner) –
The Belt is perfect. Many Thanks. Very good craft, very nice buckle. Perfect service. – I will order another Belt – with a different color, black ;-). I would like to wish you every success. Thanks and have a good time. Greatings, Thomas
Claude-André Nadon –
Hi Mano, I did receive it and I love the belt so much I just ordered another one but in the dark brown. Great quality and the buckles are really nice, so thanks very much!