I’ll let you in on our story of how we came about designing the No. 62 leather bifold snap wallet. You know when you get an idea you just can’t let go of and start obsessing about it. You think of it night and day and then that idea turns into a blueprint and a prototype. You try it and change it and question every inch and everything about it and redesign and change it again and then all of a sudden, you realize that the idea and the vision have now become reality and you’re holding it in your hand, and it feels great!
The idea was to create a sleeker modern version of the bi-fold wallets, made out of the highest quality leather that ticks every box for the usage of the modern man resulting in the No. 62 bifold snap wallet. Entirely made by hand with an optional braided leather lanyard and solid brass hardware. This is going to be your life companion.
This dual-coloured wallet with black on the outside and natural vegetable tanned leather on the inside give it a sophisticated exclusive feel. Leather is saddle stitched together by hand with contracting white thread create one elegant, yet durable leather wallet. The leather we use for this wallet, as always, comes from one of the most famous tanneries in the world and our Swedish pride, Tärnsjö Garveri about 100km north of Stockholm. Check out the No. 62 bifold snap wallets in other colors too!
Nordic EDC wallet is made to last and instead of wearing out, this wallet will wear in and become more and more beautiful with a rich patina as you use it every day…a perfect Nordic EDC!
- 6 pockets including four vertical front pocket and two hidden pockets
- Premium leather wallet handmade in Sweden
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather from Tärnsjö Garveri
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint
- 3 oz. full grain vegetable-tanned leather; the best quality leather available
- 0.6mm Ritza 25 Tiger braided polyester thread
- Traditional saddle stitching by hand
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand
- Solid brass hardware
- Dimensions closed: 85mm (W) x 115mm (H) x 25mm (T)
- Dimensions open: 245mm (W) x 115mm (H) x 8mm (T)
- Stamped with our signature makers mark
There are no reviews yet.